Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

LDS is active in the Philippines

Since some of my readers are LDS members, I thought I'd pass on that there is a lot of LDS activity in the Philippines. I see young men on mission quite often.  I lived across the hall from a group of them in Pateros.  We live about 3 blocks from a very large LDS Church.  It is quite new, and a very nice facility.  There is also a church in La Carlota, which is a very small town in Negros Occidental.  When we were at the post office in Bacolod, also in Negros Occidental,  to send my son Kris his birthday gift, we saw a group of young men on mission receiving lots of big boxes of literature.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they're everywhere :) I even spotted an Lds church in the middle of nowhere Belize! :)

    ReplyDelete