Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Biopsy completed

The biopsy was completed, and I am recovering nicely.  Having anesthesia made all the difference.  The laxative to prep for the procedure was the worst part of the whole thing.  Maybe I have just been really lucky, but all the lab techs here have been very good at finding veins and getting in on the first stick.  They also have been very skillful and haven't hurt me, which was my usual experience in the US.  They took 12 samples, so I had to pay for extra supplies, however my total bill was $601.

I got my water heater installed on Saturday, and I am amazed at how nice it is to have that little luxury.  It was especially welcome at zero dark-thirty this morning.  We got a taxi immediately, and the driver was willing to go where we needed to go, didn't swerve too wildly, and because it was before most people are on the road, we got to the hospital early.

I was a lot more relaxed before the procedure, and I have been feeling very appreciative of everything Grace does for me, especially the loving spirit that goes along with all she does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment