Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Biopsy

The biopsy is scheduled for 7AM Tuesday.  The total cost including all doctors fees will be 24,000p  The exchange rate has been around 45p=$1 so the procedure will cost about $533.33

Of course we are hoping they won't find any cancer cells in the "suspicious nodule."  It will take about 5 days after the procedure to get the pathology report.  I'm having the procedure done as outpatient surgery at The Medical City; Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila Philippines.  The urologist who will perform the procedure says that Medical City has the best ultrasound equipment that will give him information in two planes simultaneously, which will make it much easier for him to place the needles precisely.





I am so lucky I have Grace to be with me while I get this done and to help me afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment