Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday, August 5

I walked today.  The toe and knees are better after taking a day off yesterday.  I did do quite a bit of mall walking last night.  We needed towels and other stuff for the house.  Joan rode with me in the rear facing tricycle seat on the way to the mall.  My pulse was racing from having her so close, and she looked so pretty, I didn't have time to worry about falling out.  Maybe the driver was taking it easy.  The roof didn't quite cover my knees, and I had a wet spot from rain dripping off the roof onto the hem of my shorts.

I put up a shower curtain today so the water won't get all over my bathroom floor.  The shower head is in just the wrong place.  Also, it doesn't pivot, so I swapped it out for one with a hose.  Unfortunately, they don't have the normal shower massage and pollenex shower heads available here, so there is no bracket to hold the shower head.  Since we all take water conservation showers, that isn't really a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment