Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Very Good Day

Jackie and I had a talk yesterday and in the evening she went to talk to Joan.  By the way, her name is pronounced jo an  not Joan.  They were able to work things out and Joan came home last night.  We all had a talk about budgeting and how we can make things work so everyone is happy.  I was very glad Joan came home because I was really missing her.  We are getting to be good friends.

Today I went to St. Luke's and got the catheter removed.  So far everything is working fine.  I had an infection, and once that was cleared up, the problems went away.

When we got home, Jackie told me that one of her older cousins was scolding her and telling her that she needed to take better care of me.  Jackie told me I had better start exercising or she would kick me around the complex.  I walked around the whole complex 3 times this evening, and did not use the elevator, either down or up.  We are on the 7th floor.  Then we went swimming for a couple of hours, so I have had my work out today.  I'm supposed to get up early and walk in the morning before it gets hot and walk again from 5 to 6pm.  Jackie says for 2 hours in the morning, but I don't think that will happen right away.  Anyway, hopefully there will be less of me now that I have a good place to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment